Copyright © 2012 CUI (Careers Unlimited - Insurance, LLC) All rights reserved
1. Always do more than is expected of you.
2. Pick up loose ends without being asked.
3. In a conflict ask yourself, “What can I do to fix this?”
4. Plan tomorrow today.
5. Help co-workers at every opportunity.
6. NEVER say, “It’s not my job.”
7. When there is a problem, don’t place blame. Find a remedy.
8. Dress as if you already have the job that is the next step up.
9. Every day arrive at least 15 minutes early and stay at least 15 minutes past quitting time.
10. When communicating with others, use the CPR formula. Be Clear, Professional, and Respectful.
11. Learn something new every day, even if it's just one new word.
12. Stay healthy, it's really part of your job. No one will tell you this because they're afraid to, but it
affects your raises and promotions. For easy no cost ways to keep your body, mind and spirit
Careers Unlimited - Insurance
Connecting Insurance Employers & Job Seekers Since 1985
One of the most fascinating aspects of our work is that we work closely with employers AND employees every day. As you can imagine, we've heard quite a lot in 28 years, but more importantly, it has helped us to understand what each side is looking for and what they're hoping to accomplish. You will be happy to know that it's really not complicated, you just need to know what to do, and we can help you with that.
Here are a few simple ideas that will help you really shine at work, get better raises, and make yourself more promotable.
12 Rules for job success