At Careers Unlimited we have a strong foundation in both human resources and insurance employment. For more than 28 years we've worked closely with hiring executives and business owners, as well as job seekers and employees at every level.
We know what companies are looking for in the people they hire and what job seekers and employees really want from their employers.
This unique perspective helps us to provide practical answers that are based in the real world, where people live and work every day.
Feel free to ask any question that's on your mind (always in strict confidence). We will answer to the best of our ability and if we're stumped on your question, we'll research it and get back to you.
Copyright © 2012 CUI (Careers Unlimited - Insurance, LLC) All rights reserved
Recent questions from employees
- I haven’t received a raise in three years; should I ask for one in this economy?
- I keep getting passed over for promotions; what am I doing wrong? Is it time for me to leave?
- My bonus is less than was promised; how can I address this without sounding ungrateful?
Questions from employers
- What are the average raises being given in 2014?
- We have an employee who drags herself to work, even when she's sneezing, coughing and hacking. It isn't healthy and we've hinted she should stay home, but she thinks she's helping us. What can we say without offending her (she is well liked)?
- I suspect that one of our Producers is padding the mileage and expense account...what should be my next step?
Write Your Confidential HR Question Below
Careers Unlimited - Insurance
Connecting Insurance Employers & Job Seekers Since 1985